Wednesday, November 09, 2005

'IT WAS A GOOD CAR, UNTIL I GOT SHOT IN IT'


Here is me with widely-ridiculed Radio 1 DJ Tim Westwood. You will see how he is trying to initiate me in the ways of the 'hood', and how I succeed in merely looking slightly awkward. Behind us is the blinged-up Westwood team van, with an estimated £50,000 of gear installed, including swivelling, airline-style captain chairs and an impractically large sound system. It beggars belief. Once I get around to transcribing the interview, I will post some of his best quotes on here...

2 comments:

Will said...

Cracking pic, but that looks like a Nazi salute to me...

Darren said...

Indeed. An appreciation of the propagandistic iconography of the Third Reich is but one of the many things which me and Tim have in common...