Tuesday, February 28, 2006

SINGAPORE SLINGER


The last time I went on a proper holiday the Internet hadn't even been invented yet*, which meant that alas I couldn't chronicle my globe-trotting adventures in florid,self-aggrandizing prose, or post lots of glamorous photos of me swimming with dolphins/ pensively conversing with mountain folk in Laos/ catching yet another 'transcendental' sunrise, etc...

Now that I'm abroad I really can't be arsed with it all, and have come to the conclusion that there's a time-and-place for blogging: namely, when you're at work and trying to put off doing something infinitely more tedious. Here's a picture of me in front of Singapore Harbour anyway (taken with my mobile, hence the rather awkward pose)

* This may not be strictly historically accurate.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahaha - not as good as my photo with the dolphins I have to say! Perhaps if you got a picture with Singopore`s infamous Merlion...

Anonymous said...

I found this while googling london fields and Blur (work-related) and it made me laugh. We also share similar tastes in music.

So, hi there, internet stranger. I'm waiting for those dolphin shots. Or perhaps a picture of the tattoo you got of your name as a Chinese character?

Anonymous said...

swimming with dolphins! i remember who had that photo on their website!